2. Chelsea can be beaten at the Bridge.
3. Tottenham Hotspur do have a squad capable of winning football matches.
4. Robinho was worth all that money. A great hat-trick from the Brazilian to disprove the theory that you need to be a big brute to beat Stoke City.
5. You can stay up to all hours in lap-dancing clubs and still play two games a week, and grab a goal. Well played John Carew.
6. Manchester United are shaky. Everton could easily have nicked all three points.
7. Shola ‘Not even Championship clubs will sign me’ Ameobi is now a Premier League hotshot with two goal in two games.
8. But even Shola goals cannot prevent Newcastle being defeated once again. And losing at Sunderland will really have hurt the Toon Army.
9. Hull continue to go from strength to strength. Uefa Cup football and relegation next season then!
10. Portsmouth’s cockney lessons were a bit of a waste of time and money, unless they are planning on appointing Chas and Dave as Harry Redknapp’s replacement.