Top 10 conclusions Premier League weekend 29-30 November
2. A fit and in-form Robin Van Persie is a dangerous beast, especially when you let him stand offside.
3. Fortress Stamford Bridge needs a new moat building or something – it is looking pretty open to attack at the minute.
4. Sunderland are in trouble. Torn apart by Bolton and some rather pathetic post-match comments from a manager who seems to be feeling a bit sorry for himself.
5. Titus Bramble, you should have your very own gaffes DVD out for Christmas featuring just your own errors. Another wonderful addition to the collection against West Brom.
6. Hull and Stoke juxtaposed their contrasting methods for Premier League survival and shared the points. It took a scrappy penalty award for the Potters to score, but they all count.
7. Tugay’s still got a decent shot for an old timer.
8. Still a couple of 0-0 draws lurking among the results as some teams still struggle to remember how to score goals from last week’s boredom.
9. Johan Elmander eased Bolton past Sunderland with his two goals, but he could have scored about five. Probably just as well for Roy Keane that the Swede was feeling wasteful.
10. Liverpool will be delighted with the weekend so far. They go into tonight’s game against West Ham with the chance to move clear at the top of the table.