1. Arsenal fans really hate Emmanuel Eboue. He had a disaster of a match, but he probably had enough on his plate with the Wigan fans jeering without the Gooners getting in on the act.
2. Arsene Wenger really hates Emmanuel Eboue. Yes, we established he was awful against Wigan but he had been on the field for the best part of an hour. Taking him off in the final minute of the match really hung him out to dry.
3. No manager is better than an unstable manager. Sunderland came within a whisker of getting a point against Manchester United minus Roy Keane.
4. Joe Kinnear is still Mr Angry. More alleged swear words – this time to a linesman – saw him sent-off at the death of Newcastle’s match with Stoke.
5. Deco is capable of firing himself out of a dip in form with a moment of brilliance.
6. Paul Ince’s position should have been bolstered by a very good showing against Liverpool. Blackburn more than held their own against the table-toppers in the first-half, and Paul Robinson could have done better for all three of the Reds’ goals.
7. Michael Owen still has an eye for goal.
8. What a match at Goodison Park. The best finish to a Premier League game in a good while.
9. Hull City continue to hold their own at the top of the league, albeit with the help of some poor goalkeeping and poor refereeing to help them past Middlesbrough.
10. Steven Sidwell doesn’t hang around. His opener for Aston Villa against Everton was clocked at 33.4 seconds.