Cristiano Ronaldo and Zlatan Ibrahimovic wouldn’t call their game off for a poxy sandstorm
While Asian Champions League matches might get called off if there is a bit of sand blowing around, Cristiano Ronaldo and Zlatan Ibrahimovic
have been badly Photoshopped would happily play in a thunderstorm. In truth the Nike whores are showing off their brand spanking new, presumably rubber-soled Mercurial Vapor Superfly boots, which will be worn on the turf of a football pitch for the first time this evening.
So, what do we learn from this photo?
1. Cristiano Ronaldo likes to look down his nose at you (yes, he is arrogant but he deserves more protection!).
2. Hands on hips is in this season.
3. Red boots go better with red kit.
4. C-Ron had to stretch his neck and give himself an extra-tall quiff to make him the same height as Ibra.
5. Anyone for a round of golf? Here’s an umbrella in case it starts raining.