2. No other Premier League team could afford to leave Carlos Tevez out as regularly as United do.
3. Chelsea are in the same league as Bon Jovi and the Red Hot Chilli Peppers. They became the third act to sell-out the Ricoh Arena!
4. The daft rule about players having to go off the pitch if they receive treatment worked in Chelsea’s favour. The Blues had to defend a throw-in with nine men after Alex and Didier Drogba had collided, but when they broke this gave them men over in the counter attack and Alex scored their second goal.
5. Arsenal scored three excellent goals against Burnley, particularly Eduardo’s volley with the outside of his left foot.
6. Just a shame they didn’t have the decency to play in the same round as everyone else. If they could hurry up and arrange their sixth round match with Hull then maybe we could get on with the semi-finals!
8. Coventry should scout a couple of players called Northwood and Southwood to complete there collection of compass point forests.
9. Marouane Fellaini’s hair is now reaching the sort of proportions that he couldn’t really complain if he was booked for obstruction every time he went for a header.
10. Louis Saha is alive and well – I saw him yesterday.