Top 10 conclusions Champions League quarter finals 15 April
2. Cristiano Ronaldo has clearly rediscovered his Champions League shooting boots. That was a peach!
3. Nerve-settling early goals were the order of the day.
4. Nemanja Vidic is not a striker. His terrible miss from five yards out ought to have made the evening a lot less nail-biting.
5. Dimitar Berbatov has been giving Cristiano Ronaldo lessons in sulky celebrations.
6. It is time to get excited about Theo Walcott, part three. He seems to be picking up where he left off before his injury now that his match fitness is returning.
7. Arsene Wenger doesn’t quite have the dance routine right at the moment. Compare and contrast 36secs into this video with 1min 10secs.
8. English sides can win in Porto. That is always good to know.
9. I know they won, but United really need to improve their ability to see out games like that. They very nearly conceded a late goal – just like in the first leg – and were happy to take pot-shots at the Porto goal rather than keep the ball.
10. The United-Arsenal semi-final is going to be amazing (unless it turns out like that FA Cup final, of course!).