2. Chelsea were like 65 minutes of Mourinho, and 25 minutes of Scolari.
3. Middlesbrough’s victory over Hull was massive for all of the teams in the relegation fight. It bunches up the pack even more, gives Boro hope and prevents Hull from making themselves safe.
4. Liverpool found the perfect way to commemorate the Hillsborough anniversary with a comfortable victory over Blackburn and great goals from Fernando Torres and Daniel Agger.
5. Bolton were so close to an incredible comeback against Chelsea. If Gary Cahill’s late effort had crept inside the post it could easily have been 4-4 from being 4-0 down.
6. Alan Shearer is getting into the management lark. Yelling on the touchline with his mouth wide open, chewing gum churning round his mouth. Shades of Fergie.
7. Cracking game between Aston Villa and Everton, and an excellent result… for Arsenal.
8. Man City fans will find it reassuring that they are capable of losing to Fulham at home and without Robinho. Time for some new excuses!
9. Now we know why Younes Kaboul hasn’t impressed since he arrived in England. He is not a centre-back, he’s a right winger!
10. Aside from Man Yoo, the rest of the Big Four all scored four goals against a club from Lancashire. Spooky!