Rangers’ Kirk Broadfoot left with egg on his face after poaching mishap

Posted by - May 15, 2009 - Oddballs, Scotland

Scotland internation burnt by exploding egg
kirk-broadfoot

Rangers full-back Kirk Broadfoot has received hospital treatment for scalds to his cheek after a microwaved egg exploded in his face last Sunday. The 25-year-old was inspecting his culinary masterpiece when one of two eggs he had poached blew up and squirted boiling water into his face.

The Scotland player called his parents who rushed to his house and took him to hospital. It is reported that Broadfoot narrowly avoided serious injury as the water just missed his eye. He is expected to make a full recovery from the injury.

  • allez-les-bleus

    GrMGRMGGrm LOL