1. OTP thought the most controversial ‘outside agents’ in the Premier League this weekend would be Harry Redknapp’s security team. Little did we know…
2. Pepe Reina should probably have tried to save the match ball rather than the beach ball.
3. Unbeatable Chelsea suddenly look a bit wobbly.
5. Jermain Defoe had an eventful day at the Portenham Hotsmouth Player Exchange Convention. He grabbed the winner, but also picked up a red card for a petulant stamp. We are still awaiting confirmation that all the players and staff involved are still at the same club as they were at the start of the match.
6. John Terry is probably not overly pleased with Chelsea’s defensive frailties judging by his tantrum after James Collins’ goal.
7. Poor old Matthew Upson. Kicked in the eye by Ryan Shawcross and then unceremoniously punched in the very same eye by Robert Huth.
8. Brian Jensen’s performance was… erm, interesting. Like a tubby. goalkeeping Dider Drogba throwing himself to the ground whenever anyone came near him.
9. Arsenal looked a bit hopeless after their double Manchester defeats, but with a game in hand and their rivals handing out points like there is no tomorrow it suddenly doesn’t look so bleak.
10. I would not like to be the Liverpool fan who threw the beach ball today! Actually, I wouldn’t like to be his non-blurred out mates!