1. Manchester United really don’t help Sir Alex Ferguson’s case with these injury time goals. Another get of of jail card in time added on, this time to grab a draw against Sunderland.
2. Rafa Benitez hasn’t got the injury time touch yet. He moaned about the lack of stoppage time to the fourth official only for his team to concede again.
3. Arsene Wenger has finally got a true replacement for Thierry Henry, and he plays centre-half!
4. Portsmouth should not pay their players more often. It seemed to work wonders.
5. Early morning walks along popular suicide spots also appear to focus the mind. Well done, master tactician Phil Brown.
6. It is a day of celebration for anyone who has Cesc Fabregas in a fantasy football team. One goal, four assists, one badge-kiss (don’t think there’s points for that though).
7. The best and worst of Didier Drogba were on display yesterday. Diving and theatrics which even his team-mates found embarrassing, but quality centre-forward play and vital assists.
8. Peter Walton obviously decided that the Arsenal-Blackburn was going to have enough goals and enforced a penalty embargo.
9. Kagisho Dikgacoi learnt the hard way on his Fulham debut that slapping is largely prohibited in the Premier League
10. Congratulations to Vedran Corluka for grabbing Spurs’ equaliser without any practice. The Croatian revealed he doesn’t like heading the ball, but conquered his fear to grab a point.