Fancy dress supporter train blaze
An Aberdeen supporter dressed as a sheep was set alight on a train on his way home from their match against Hibs on Saturday. The 24-year-old suffered serious burns to his arms and legs when his suit caught fire on a train in Fife.
The victim reportedly ran through the carriage ablaze as other fans threw beer at him to try to douse the flames.
The fire is believed to have been started by cigarette ash. The fan was one of several who donned sheep fancy dress for the trip to Edinburgh.
British Transport Police said a 23-year-old man had been arrested in connection with the incident.