Top 10 conclusions Premier League weekend 28-29 November
1. Jimmy Bullard is a genius.
2. Chelsea look like they are going from strength-to-strength. But with key players heading to the African Cup of Nations soon, will they be able to keep it up?
3. That was the weekend of the dodgy penalty decision.
4. Avram Grant must have thought managing Portsmouth would minimise the risk of suffering more penalty heartache against Manchester United. Little did he know.
5. If Manchester City were a piece of furniture they would probably be a chest of drawers.
6. Since Burnley can’t defend away from home and West Ham can’t hold on to a lead, they should have been allowed to play-on for a while to see how it would have panned out.
7. Liverpool have a new hero: Joseph Yobo. One goal and one assist to sink Everton in the Merseyside derby.
8. It is about time Harry Redknapp stopped comparing Tottenham performances to before he took over.
9. Dave Whelan is probably happy that Steve Bruce’s “dodgy signing”, Hugo Rodallega, was on hand to score the winner against his former boss to give Wigan victory over Sunderland.
10. Arsenal are still not good enough this season when they come up against the Premier League’s top teams.