1. The African involvement in Chelsea’s get out of jail free card against Fulham speaks volumes for what could be a shaky few weeks ahead.
2. Having said that, Carlo Ancelotti might spend today investigating Ricardo Carvalho’s heritage to see if he can ship him off for a while.
3. An assist from Robinho. Away from home! Perhaps Roberto Mancini can work miracles after all.
4. Hopefully Citeh will lose a game before too long though or that lucky scarf will absolutely stink by May.
5. Chris Smalling probably always dreamed of scoring on his full Premier League debut, but possibly not in the circumstances he managed yesterday.
6. Big Sam Allardyce is back and fighting fit after pulling a Mourinho against Sunderland. His triple substitution secured a point for Blackburn.
7. Mick McCarthy stands on the linesman’s shoulder, shows him when to flag, and still doesn’t get the offside decision he deserves. You just can’t get the staff.
8. Steven Pienaar still hasn’t learnt that no matter how great God is, he still can’t stop you getting booked for taking your shirt off.
9. It was a good day for scoring against your old club. Take a bow, Jermain Defoe and El Hadji Diouf.
10. Joe Hart is starting to look like Shay Given, but English. Fabio Capello is sure to be watching very closely.