1. It wasn’t what you would call a good send-off.
2. Talking of send-offs, the two players red-carded in the Merseyside derby can feel very hard done by. It must have been a token gesture by Martin Atkinson.
3. That latest round of results has really shaken things up. Who could have envisaged a top four like that?
4. Scoring own goals is not the road to success against Manchester United.
5. A football team managed by Brian Laws can win a game after all. And Burnley can still win Premier League games.
6. Wayne Bridge really doesn’t deserve the stick he is getting from opposition fans.
7. Jozy Altidore’s Haiti solidarity celebration did look distinctly like he had a snotty nose.
8. Watching Blackburn getting out-Boltoned by Stoke must be painful viewing for Sam Allardyce.
9. Grown men scribbling messages of support on ripped out flipchart pages probably won’t help John Terry out in the long-term.
10. Maaaatt Daaamon.