1. John Terry’s decision to show off his eye-catching new haircut during his big showdown with Wayne Bridge speaks volumes.
2. Fernando Torres’ return is a massive boost for Liverpool. They looked a far more potent threat against Blackburn, even if they did nearly have to make do with a draw.
3. Chelsea are going to miss Petr Cech big time.
4. Aaron Ramsey’s broken leg was a complete accident.
5. With number 4 in mind, Arsene Wenger should be more careful with his words.
6. Clarke Carlisle won’t be back on Countdown in a hurry if that’s the effect it has on his performance.
7. The Chelsea fans who booed Wayne Bridge are morons. What’s his supposed offence? Not sharing?
8. Ricardo Rocha is becoming Portsmouth’s red card specialist. If he gets docked wages for being sent-off, perhaps it is his way of helping the club out of administration.
9. Landon Donovan has been very impressive since arriving at Everton, much to some people’s surprise. His miss against Tottenham redressed the balance a little.
10. Sir Alex Ferguson is probably preparing a press conference speech questioning Chelsea’s bottle. I know I would be.