1. Chelsea made editing the Match of the Day highlights very easy indeed.
2. Just when you think Arsenal have got their act together, they drop a result like that in.
3. But it would be nice if Arsene Wenger took that gracefully for once instead of hunting around for another bad tackle to blame.
4. OK, we don’t have Leo Messi in the Premier League, but we do have Ricardo Fuller.
5. Yuri Zhirkov might have just invented a new football position as the team’s official penalty winner.
6. Pompey found out that they got the rough end of the bargain in the Tottenham-Portsmouth staff exchange co-operative.
7. Burnley will not be best pleased with neighbours Blackburn after Martin Olsson’s dive cheated them out of a vital point.
8. Jimmy Bullard’s goal against Fulham after an injury-ravaged spell at the KC Stadium so far will help to confirm the Tigers were right to splash the cash and make sure he wasn’t lining up against them.
9. Liverpool fans will be pleased their match against Sunderland was settled by an animate object: Fernando Torres. No beach balls this time.
10. Fergie will be delighted if his side can continue to win games 4-0, stay top of the league, and still let Chelsea take the headlines!