1. Last week’s penalty-taking strop from Didier Drogba isn’t seeming so childish now – he had obviously had a vision of things to come.
2. Kevin Prince Boateng has probably retaken that penalty a few times in his head since Saturday.
3. Salomon Kalou will be hoping that victory prevents his miss going down in FA Cup folklore as the greatest of all time.
4. Petr Cech obviously doesn’t trust the Wembley steps: he kept his skull cap on throughout the trophy presentation.
5. One side collects the double, the other heads of for the Championship empty-handed. The FA Cup gods obviously threw them together for a neat little compare and contrast.