1. Another couple of performances like that and Vincent Enyeama will be playing Premier League football next season.
2. Diego Maradona: World Cup player, World Cup manager, and now World Cup ball boy.
3. The tournament’s better teams, such as Spain and Brazil, must be slobbering at the prospect of facing Jonas Gutierrez at right-back.
4. The battle for Argentina’s best ponytail is going to be a long, drawn-out fight to the death.
5. For all their talent going forward, Argentina do have the aforementioned Championship midfielder at right-back and two 30-plus Manchester United rejects in their starting line-up.
Video via 101GG