1. Lionel Messi will probably be stalked to bed tonight by Sokratis Papastathopoulos.
2. Hopefully the Greek FA will realise now that Euro 2004 was a total fluke and that dour, defensive performances with 10 men behind the ball don’t generally win tournaments.
3. Once again Diego Maradona’s celebrations were probably the highlight of the match.
4. Martin Demichelis proves that even the weak-links in Argentina’s team can score.
5. One of Maradona’s many surprise picks, Martin Palermo, popped up with a goal to prove that it is the rest of us who are crazy, not Diego.
Video via 101GG