1. If there is any justice FIFA will overturn Kaka’s red card. And then call a press conference at which Kaka is allowed to elbow Abdelkader Keita in the head repeatedly until he sustains the injuries he feigned.
2. Luis Fabiano managing to weigh in with two goals which showcased both his football and volleyball skills.
3. Elano’s children might have saved his career. Or at least their shinpad namesakes.
4. Football is weird. Brazil struggle past North Korea, Italy draw with New Zealand, and yet in a match long circled on people’s wallcharts for a possible upset Brazil canter to victory with ease.
5. It is definitely a bad tournament for France – even their referee is absolutely abysmal.
Video via 101GG