1. We can safely stand by our earlier conclusion that Cameroon are not Africa’s great hope at this World Cup.
2. The awful defending, end-to-end football and exciting action was the perfect antidote to some of the drab games we have seen over the last couple of days.
3. It was a bittersweet afternoon for Christian Poulsen. He handed Cameroon the first goal, but Denmark still went on to win. He got knocked out by the ball, but he prevented a certain Cameroon equaliser in the process.
4. Dennis Rommedahl is still really quick considering he is about to turn 32. Like a quicker Aaron Lennon with better delivery.
5. Nicklas Bendtner is truly a man of the people. Every fan knows it is good to stretch your legs a bit at half-time. It is just a shame he didn’t get a pie while he was at it.
Video via 101GG