1. Having been the only team to impress in the opening round of matches, Germany obviously decided they were doing things the other way round to everyone else.
2. Germany’s strikers missing penalties: it could be a sign the end is nigh!
3. Loved Milan Jovanovic’s disappearing man celebration. Don’t think he realised the drop was quite that big when he jumped!
4. Miroslav Klose has good cause to be very annoyed at his sending off for two bookable offences that were just fouls, not bookable offences.
5. Joachim Low and his team’s match smart casual touchline outfits are getting increasingly humorous.
Video via 101GG