Top five conclusions: Germany 4-0 Australia
1. Best match of the World Cup so far and best team performance of the World Cup so far. That was a real masterclass at times.
2. Mesut Özil is not going to be playing for Werder Bremen next season.
3. I hope that Little Dracula referee doesn’t get anywhere near an England match. I bet he has Wayne Rooney’s name already in his book ready to be ticked off.
4. Australia’s national anthem singing was superb. That is all.
5. If there was no such thing as the World Cup, Miroslav Klose and Lukas Podolski would probably partner each other up front on the McDonald’s tills. That pair live for this tournament.
Video via 101GG