1. Daniele De Rossi has the most sensitive shirt ever.
2. Italy know how to win World Cups and they seem to think two draws was the way to start off. So well done England – sorry we doubted you.
3. New Zealand must -and should – be absolutely delighted with their World Cup. It was difficult to see them getting a point at the tournament and they have two already.
4. This could just have easily been 0-0. Shane Smeltz’s opener was debatable and the penalty awarded to Italy even more so.
5. I blame Marcello Lippi. How are you supposed to communicate effectively with an Italian coach?
Video via 101GG