1. Wow, New Zealand are so much better at football than Old Zealand. That was a great result to score their first ever World Cup point.
2. Keeper Mark Paston is laugh-a-minute dodgy goalkeeping at its best. Highly watchable.
3. Fair play to New Zealand for providing a bit of excitement lacking in so many of the first round of group matches.
4. The cameraman appeared to have some sort of strange tattoo fetish.
5. The scoresheet from this match sounds a bit a piece of basic software for a kids’ computer.