Top five conclusions: South Korea 2-0 Greece
1. Ji-Sung Park’s suave new haircut has superpowers.
2. If Greece find themselves without a point at the end of the group stage they can always rely on a points bailout and borrow some from Germany.
3. Way too many empty seats. FIFA needs to reassess its pricing or at least increase the cheaper/freebie allocation for the locals.
4. Otto Rehaggel should give up on the Just For Men. You’re allowed to be grey at 71.
5. The only team that result piles more pressure on than Greece is North Korea!
Video via 101GG