1. It would have been really interesting to see how this would have finished if Chile had finished with 11 men.
2. Chile keeper Claudio Bravo provided a text book example of the phrase ‘rush of blood to the head’. Chile were on top before he gifted David Villa a goal.
3. Referring back to a previous conclusion, I cannot believe that Rodrigo Millar actually scored and didn’t dance with the corner flag.
4. David Silva has a longer fuse than John Aldridge.
5. Apparently touching Fernando Torres’ aura is now a second bookable offence. In fairness, Marcp Estrada’s hair alone is worthy of a red card.
Video via 101GG