1. Until the last 10 minutes this was a tale of two curious goalkeeping decisions. Both teams openers came when the keeper came needlessly a-wandering.
2. But Luis Suarez’s late curler was worthy of winning any game. Just beautiful.
3. England would not mind taking on someone like Brazil in those sort of conditions.
4. Luis Suarez does not appreciate my backing. I put money on him to score against South Africa, and he didn’t. But he’s been deadly since then.
5. Park Chu-Young was unlucky not to score with his free-kick that hit the post within five minutes. It seems that the Asian sides are the would-be set-piece masters of the Jabulani.
Video via 101GG