1. A fantastic result for Ghana and (sorry American readers) the tournament. Maintaining an African interest into the quarter-finals is a big bonus for the World Cup.
2. Good to see Ghana conceding a penalty instead of winning one for once.
3. Bob Bradley might have got a couple of selection decisions wrong, but I don’t think he deserves a backlash from American fans.
4. Jozy Altidore has the pace of Usain Bolt, but the control of a bolting horse.
5. Mick Jagger and Bill Clinton are almost certain to have hooked up after the match.
Video via 101GG