Top five conclusions: Argentina 0-4 Germany
1. Now we can safely assume that Diego Maradona actually knows Thomas Mueller is not a ball boy.
2. England are better than Argentina. The evidence is conclusive…
3. There wasn’t too much hype surrounding Bastian Schweinsteiger before the tournament, but if you were asked to pick the best player in the world based on those 90 minutes you would not have gone for Lionel Messi.
4. England, Brazil and now Argentina – as soon as the so-called top teams have come up against half-decent opposition they have crumbled.
5. And now we have seen Argentina against half-decent opposition perhaps it is time to revert to our initial analysis of Diego Maradona the manager.
Video via 101GG