1. 6-0 to the Arsenal just doesn’t have the same ring to it, but if they keep hitting that scoreline it might take off soon.
2. Presumably Andrey Arshavin was attempting to cross the ball when he scored since everything else he did in the first half was wayward.
3. Marouane Chamakh should get a sensible haircut for a while so we can work out whether those bald patches are all of his own doing.
4. The scoreline would probably have been a little more modest if Cesc Fabregas had left in the summer. He was at the centre of everything good.
5. More positive signs for England and Arsenal from Jack Wilshere. The prospect of someone bossing the tempo of the game from midfield is a new and mouthwatering one for the Three Lions.
Video via 101GG