Watching her video, she’s got quiz on her face
It’s quiz time again girls, fifteen more foil covered spoon hits of football academia.
Answers follow below, and again, you’re only cheating yourselves, and letting me down and yourself down etc.
Nineties and Naughties
1. For which club did Dennis Wise play his last game?
2. And for which club did Ray Parlour do the same?
3. When Kevin Keegan became Fulham manager in 1992, which World Cup winner did he replace?
4. Robert Mancini made four Premier League appearances for which English club in 2001?
5. Which Spanish Golden boy moved to Arsenal in 2004 and then back to play in Madrid?
6. At which club does Michael Ballack now play?
Whose career is this? (Permanent moves only)
7. Reading – Newcastle – West Ham – Portsmouth – West Ham – FC Dallas
8. St Johnstone – Blackburn – Leicester – Preston
9. Derby – Blackburn – Coventry – Everton – Birmingham – Coventry
10. Which once successful club have won eight league titles, produced players such as Didier Deschamps, Christian Karembeu and Marcel Desailly, but are now languishing in the second tier of French football?
11. Which Frenchman is the all-time top goalscorer in the European Championships history?
12. For which Spanish club is Samuel Eto’o the all time top league goalscorer?
13. In which season did Preston remain unbeaten?
14. Which club played in the top flight for the first time in their 135 year history in 2006/7?
15. What League Cup record does Emile Heskey share with Ian Rush?
1. Coventry City
2. Hull City
3. Ossie Ardiles
5. Jose Antonio Reyes
6. Bayer Leverkusen
7. Shaka Hislop
8. Callum Davidson
9. Lee Carsley
10. FC Nantes
11. Michel Platini
12. Real Mallorca
15. They have both played in six League Cup finals