1. Berba ♥ Wazza 4eva.
2. But Wazza still can’t score from open play, even in a seven-goal rout against Blackburn.
3. You know Chelsea are struggling when they go to St James’s Park and THEIR defence looks shaky.
4. Robert Pires got subbed off early in his last game for Arsenal… and again in his first game against them for Aston Villa.
5. Dimitar Berbatov’s hat-trick goal was just incredible. If Arsenal had scored a goal like that everyone would be raving about it* (*joke).
6. OTP isn’t convinced Petr Cech should be allowed to head the ball with his scrum cap on.
7. Tottenham are truly the Premier League’s comeback kids.
8. West Ham will be wanting Paolo Di Canio to come and watch them more regularly.
9. Mauro Boselli justified his inclusion in our Top 10 worst signings list with his missed penalty
10. We never realised Martin Skrtel was such a good finisher. He obviously got a taste for it after bagging his first goal.