1. Woohoo! House party at Kevin Nolan’s place!
2. And Manchester United are welcome to celebrate. They enjoyed pretty much the perfect weekend.
3. Last week we concluded that Fernando Torres was dangerously close to playing himself into form. This week it’s safe to assume he has made it.
4. European hangover? Spurs looked like they were still drunk for most of their outing to Bolton.
5. Mario Balotelli provided a neat summary of his footballing character in 90 minutes against West Brom. On for a hat-trick when he confused Youssuf Mulumbu with the ball.
6. Save of the weekend goes to Lee Cattermole.
7. Mick McCarthy needs to keep a few emotions to himself. It was a bit uncomfortable watching his rollercoaster evening at Old Trafford.
8. Arsene Wenger find himself mulling over shuffling his pack of dodgy keepers once again.
9. Kevin Davies might find himself starting for England if he keeps putting in shifts like that with Fabio Capello watching.
10. An injury time winner from Manchester United. We can conclude that we’re not even surprised.