Nineties and Naughties
1. Which three Championship teams have finished in the top three in the Premier League?
2. Apart from Blackpool, which team has picked up the least points in the Premier League over all seasons?
3. Six teams that have played in the Premier League are now in League One or below. Name them?
4. Name the two Swiss players to have played in the Premier League this season?
5. Which Uruguayan striker played for Portsmouth before a car accident ended his career?
6. Who is the only foreign player to play for six PL teams?
Whose career is this? (Permanent moves only)
7. Villa – Stuttgart – Lazio – West Ham
8. Blackburn – Leeds – Leicester – Blackpool
9. Litex – West Ham – Portsmouth – Charlton – Litex
10. Put these countries in order of world ranking: Qatar, Haiti, Uzbekistan?
11. Which South American country has a leading club called FC The Strongest?
12. According to the UEFA club rankings who are the best club in Europe?
13. Can you name three of the four foreign players that have played for five PL clubs?
14. Who are the lowest ranked team left in the FA Cup?
15. Which is larger: 2022 World Cup hosts Qatar or Yorkshire?
1. Norwich City, Leeds United and Nottingham Forest
2. Swindon Town
3. Swindon Town, Oldham Athletic, Bradford City, Charlton Athletic, Sheffield Wednesday, Southampton
4. Valon Behrami and Johann Djorou
5. Dario Silva
6. Tal Ben Haim
7. Thomas Hitzlsperger
8. Jason Wilcox
9. Svetoslav Todorov
10. Haiti, Uzbekistan, Qatar
12. Manchester United
13. Anelka, Yorke, Carbone, Hreidarsson
14. FC United of Manchester
15. Yorkshire is larger. Jesus.