1. Arsene Wenger is on the verge of being bundled into the back of a van by Michel Platini’s henchmen.
2. Arsenal v Barcelona has got 0-0 written all over it.
3. Gareth Bale will presumably be relishing the opportunity to show the other half of Milan that he means business.
4. The Champions League draw balls are definitely the classiest balls of any draw in the world.
5. Lyon will be delighted to face a full-strength Real Madrid, with their gleaming, clean disciplinary slates!
6. Lucky Roma, getting the glamorous away trip to Donetsk everyone was after.
7. FC Copenhagen must be happy too. They’ve got Premier League whipping boys Chelsea…
8. Perhaps Eric Cantona could be booked for a half-time tantrum reconstruction when Man Utd take on Marseille.
9. Inter Milan v Bayern Munich (a re-match of last season’s final) is another tasty tie we can’t wait to get stuck into.
10. The truth is still out there, Agent Wenger