1. With seven minutes of injury time, Carlo Ancelotti got injury time of Fergie proportions to beat Everton but only got a point.
2. Samir Nasri definitely has a future career as a Strictly Come Dancing contestant.
3. Although the best bit of the skill of the weekend was Gary Cahill’s stepover for Carlos Tevez’s goal.
4. Everton’s horrible pink and black away kit is a bit useless since their new cream third shirt is far nicer.
5. Carlos Tevez does not like to part with his armband.
6. Heurelho Gomes thinks his balls need special treatment.
7. It was a day for deflections at the DW on Saturday.
8. With Somen Tchoyi now finding the net regularly for West Brom, OTP reckons it’s about time the Baggies adopted the ‘We had Tchoyi, we had fun, we had seasons in the sun’ song he was afforded at Red Bull Salzburg.
9. Peter Odemwingie is back to his player of the month goalscoring form. That will come as a relief to Roberto Di Matteo.
10. Blackpool’s got away with their aerobics, frozen sand, bacon sandwich and gambling regime in the end after their match again Manchester United was called off.