1. Arsene Wenger must be kicking himself. All these years he has been tormented by Didier Drogba and it turns out he had the antidote all the time: Johan Djourou.
2. Cesc Fabregas’ head hamstring had obviously loosened up by last night.
3. It appears Chelsea are a bit like Samson. Rather than hair, it was the bald-headed Ray Wilkins who seemingly held their power and they must be wishing they hadn’t cut him.
4. Chelsea’s blip is no longer a blip. It has been going on for six weeks now – it’s a serious loss of form.
5. This was a real turn of a corner for Arsenal though. Able to outplay the Blues technically, to compete physically and contain them defensively. It’s been a while since you could say that.