Top five conclusions Premier League 30 December
1. Arsene Wenger must be sick of late goals at the DW Stadium.
2. It’s a good job Paul Konchesky was subbed off last night or Liverpool fans would have had nothing to cheer at all.
3. Charles N’Zogbia’s headbutt was a bit over the top, but we did hear that Jack Wilshere was trying to take upskirt photos of him.
4. Either Ray Wilkins was in the vicinity of Stamford Bridge last night or the curse has been lifted.
5. Most managers in the middle of a relegation battle would be delighted with a victory at Anfield, but in the world of Mick McCarthy it’s probably just sod’s law that Birmingham draw with Manchester United and Wigan draw with Arsenal in the same set of fixtures.