1. This year’s FA Cup sponsored by Back To The Future is getting confusing. Are we going to have one team turning up at Wembley for the final while their opponents are still finishing off their quarter-final replay?
2. Crawley Town manager Steve Evans is gradually morphing into a drag act.
3. Football really is a funny old goal. Are we supposed to conclude that Leyton Orient could probably see off Barcelona without too much trouble?
4. Nicolas Anelka really can’t take penalties.
5. The trip to Old Trafford might have been a good scouting mission for Steve Evans. After the match, it sounded like Sir Alex Ferguson was ready to sell most of his players to non-league teams.
6. Chelsea fans, don’t be too hard on Ashley Cole. Johnny Heitinga has to shoulder some of the blame.
7. Arsene Wenger has let his scouting regime slip. He was left asking “Tehoue you?” after admitting Orient’s goalscoring hero was one of the few French players he’s never heard of.
8. Stoke enjoyed their goal against Brighton so much they scored it three times.
9. OTP still isn’t quite sure how Notts County ended up losing 5-0 at Manchester City. The scoresheet is very harsh on the League One side.
10. Crawley Town’s man of the match Pablo Mills was on-fire against United (literallly as the video below shows). We particularly enjoyed his super slo-mo stepovers which put Michael Carrick on his