1. He may have been misfiring of late and he may not be in the best of form, but what a strike with which to answer your critics. There’s no doubting it: David Silva’s arse is back to his best.
2. Oh, Wayne Rooney’s overhead kick wasn’t too shabby either.
3. Harry Redknapp might take to keeping Niko Kranjcar in a cage and poking him with a stick all week, then unleashing him on the Premier League to score spectacular goals.
4. The BAFTA for Least Convincing Actor (sponsored by Steven Taylor) goes to… Robert Huth. (2mins 55secs into the video below).
5. It was a hard fought contest but in the end we can conclude that West Brom and West Ham are equally bad at defending.
6. Sneaky Birmingham’s tactics of bringing the advertising hoardings closer to the pitch fill probably be the fashionable way of dealing with Rory Delap for a few weeks.
7. Congratulations to Blackpool’s Ian Evatt and David Carney who both beat the ball in their race to the back of the net.
8. Steve Gohouri has a use. Who knew?
9. Daniel Sturridge looks like THE signing of the transfer window, albeit Everton look like they fancy a relegation battle.
10. OTP has never seen a headed Cahill goal so under-celebrated by the Toffees.