1. If only overnight sensation Scott Parker had been around before the last World Cup it might all have been so different…
2. Congratulations to the idiot with the laser pen: just about the only Welshman to hit the target all afternoon.
3. The Millennium Stadium’s poor pitch was blamed on the recent Six Nations tournament, but judging by some of the players it could easily have been due to the recent Dancing On Ice tournament.
4. I don’t think England’s players or fans quite knew what to do with a 2-0 lead after 15mins. In games like that we’ve come to expect at least a nervy 70mins or so.
5. Wayne Rooney has clearly got a holiday booked for the start of June.