OTP Podcast: Episode 17 – Mario Balti-telli
Grant Holt: dexterous dolphin
Like Mario Balotelli wolfing down a late night curry, the Off The Post Podcast is back and ready to tuck into all the tasty morsels of this weekend’s Premier League that we couldn’t pilau eyes away from. Prepare for naan other than the following: Anderson’s dog castle, Samuel L. Jackson’s next Barcelona-based blockbuster, how Spurs fans have taken their abuse of all things Olympic up a gear, and why Arsenal need to over-order on the catering for their 125th anniversary celebrations. Tikka bow son.
If the Podcast has its way then recreating this goal in the future could breach a large number of Human Rights laws.
In this advertising stunt by Coca Cola, a wallet containing two tickets to El Clasico was left on the floor of the Real Madrid club shop. Apparently 95 per cent of people who picked it up returned it, winning themselves two tickets to the match in the process – but what happened to the other 5 per cent? Rumours of a giant mousetrap-esque cage being lowered over them upon leaving the building, before being given two tickets to see Bolton v Wigan, remain unconfirmed.
Want to contact the Podcast team? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or follow them on Twitter @offthepostpod. Visit the Podcast page to meet the team and find out a bit more about the OTP Podcast.