The top leagues across Europe have been using the Nike Maxim footballs, but as of last weekend, the Nike Maxim Hi-Vis ball has been introduced to the Premier League, Serie A and La Liga.
The Nike Maxim Hi-Vis take the visual acuity game to the next level with multiple colors on the ball’s surface that have been blended together in a unique way to create maximum visual performance and contrast on the pitch (blended in perfectly with the high visibility of Nike football boots).
The bold geometric graphic and color combination on the Nike Maxim Hi-Vis creates a strong flicker effect with crisp edges while in play, even in low light conditions – a vital innovation in the game of football where precision sight is of utmost importance.
Nike has incorporated geometric precision technology in the Maxim Hi-Vis to help distribute pressure evenly across all panels around the ball for a consistent, accurate and powerful strike, no matter where you hit the ball.
The Nike Maxim Hi-Vis will be used across the leagues in England, Spain and Italy from October 26th, 2012 to the end of February 2013 – when the white Nike Maxim will be re-introduced to finish the 2012/2013 season.
Additional performance enhancing innovations include:
- Hand-stitched casing for craftsmanship and durability
- Durable, lightweight PU casing with micro-grooves stabilizes ball flight to increase efficient and accuracy
- Flexible, supple, cross-linked nitrogen-expanded foam provides superior touch and a consistent feel in all weather conditions
- Engineered rubber response layer helps store energy from impact and release it at launch for enhanced power and speed
- A layer of polyester support fabric enhances the structure and stability of the ball for long term performance and durability
For more information about the Nike Maxim Hi-Vis football, visit the Nike store.