Peter Odemwingie wants to leave West Brom, we get that. The striker has handed in a transfer request which has been rejected by his club.
However, on Saturday evening Odemwingie took to Twitter to vent his views:
I can understand the reaction of few Albion fans on my desire to leave the club. Real reason? Cos they once doubted my commitment,’ he posted on his @OdemwingieP account.
Want to know why I wanted to quit top flight football last summer earlier than I wished to? They know at the club.
Albion fans are not the only reason, but made it easier for me to decide to stay and try my best to forget about the disappointment.
I succeeded in doing that. But it’s not getting better.Before bigger disappointment comes one day, I better leave on a good note.
I am crazy haha adviser text saying don’t tweet, it weakens our position. Doesn’t weaken nothing! When I want to do something, I Do it
No Peter, you are not crazy. You are a moron:
1. You are under contract at West Brom, which you agreed to
2. You are 31, not a youngster with bags of potential
3. Your outburst just makes you look petty to everybody, particularly potential buyers
4. You are paid good money by West Brom to play for them
5. You have scored five goals all season. It isn’t exactly Messi form.