1. It looks distinctly like Arsenal’s last hope of a trophy this season has just slipped away like a Bayern Munich player escaping from an Arsenal defender at a set-piece.
2. Arsenal had to resort to kicking another team off the park as they can’t cope with their pace, passing & movement. Presumably even Arsene Wenger could see ze irony.
3. Even the advertising hoardings at the Emirates Stadium had to acknowledge that the Gunners had been outclassed. It beamed out a personalised message to Aaron Ramsey et al.
4. Arsene Wenger will now happily take any questions about the Blackburn defeat.
5. Tony Pulis has called a 9am meeting with Stoke’s multimedia team to put a montage of Arsenal’s bookings over a thrash metal soundtrack.