1. This was the perfect match to lull England into a false sense of security ahead of the Montenegro match.
2. Great to see Joe Hart back to his best after some shaky form.
3. San Marino’s best performer was the stadium announcer, who undermined all the England egos by reversing their names as if they had never heard of them. Osman Leon and Sturridge Daniel might be wondering if the Premier League is as widely watched as they had been told.
4. Even the England Supporters Band can’t stand the sound of the England Supporters Band.
5. Ashley Young’s goal would have been a welcome addition to any game.