Top five conclusions: Brazil 2-2 England
1. Feed the Ox’s insatiable appetite for highly collectible match-worn shirts and he will score.
2. Joe Hart stood up quite well to the little 11 vs one test his team-mates decided to put him through in the first-half.
3. By full-time, Phil Jones’ face was just one shade lighter than the new England away kit.
4. Beating Brazil at the Maracana would probably have been the worst possible result ahead of some must-win games against lesser opposition. This is one draw Roy Hodgson can be very happy about.
5. While we all watch ITV’s coverage of the match, Adrian Chiles likes to settle down on the sofa with his best friend, Mr Rucksack.