1. Arsenal can’t do it on a dry Saturday in Stoke.
2. Contrary to the beliefs of many religious sects, Roberto Soldado scoring from open play for Tottenham is in no way associated with the apocalypse.
3. Alan Pardew joins Mike Tyson in a select club of people who can claim to have headbutted a tiger. read more »
1. Liverpool winning 4-3? Dig that retro 1990s vibe. Brendan Rodgers is probably taking them all shopping for white suits today.
2. Crystal Palace fans obviously feel that Wayne Rooney is underpaid at £300,000-a-week. They had a whip-round, which they duly whipped towards him at high velocity.
3. Talk about upstaging Dennis Bergkamp, Sunderland unveiled four new statues in their defence at Arsenal on Saturday. read more »
1. When Ar5en1 get whipped, they do have an unfortunate habit of losing by a scoreline that lends itself to a reworking of their name.
2. Liverpool’s SSAS stikeforce (Skrtel, Sterling and Sturridge) are deadly.
3. The only thing more off-putting for a Manchester United manager than having Sir Alex Ferguson looking over your shoulder is having Sir Alex Ferguson accompanied by Mick Hucknall looking over your shoulder. read more »
Who are the all-time top scorers in the Premier League?
1. Alan Shearer (260 goals in 441 games)
The former England captain continues to lead the way at the list of the top Premier League scorers – and by some way. He fired Blackburn to the Premier League title, before moving to hometown club Newcastle and scoring a sackful of goals for them over a 10-year spell. read more »
Manchester United manager David Moyes has been dubbed the new Tinkerman after stats showed he has made more changes than any other Premier League manager so far this season.
The United boss has made a whopping 83 changes to date and has not named an unchanged side for consecutive Premier League games at all since taking over at Old Trafford. read more »