Top 10 conclusions FA Cup fourth round
2. Liverpool and Everton are pretty evenly matched at the minute.
3. Everton fans are probably wishing Steven Gerrard has been remanded in custody. That way they would have an extra three Premier League points and already be through to the fifth round of the Cup.
4. Someone ought to tell Millwall that the term giantkilling has never referred to throwing seats at fans of a club from a higher league.
5. Cardiff put in a fantastic performance to hold Arsenal to a 0-0 draw. I suspect Arsene Wenger won’t be quite as pleased with the replay.
6. Winning the FA Cup doesn’t necessarily make you want to win it more. Portsmouth were totally outplayed by Swansea.
7. Biggest shock of the round: struggling Premier League sides Blackburn and Sunderland playing out a 0-0 draw. Another unwanted replay, I reckon.
8. Poor old Kettering mustn’t have known what hit them. They put themselves in contention for a draw against Fulham only to concede twice in the last three minutes.
9. Burnley will fancy their chances at home to West Brom after Martin Paterson’s late equaliser at the weekend. The Carling Cup semi-finalists probably wouldn’t say no to another run in a cup competition.
10. Spurs fans would probably rather have conceded five Danny Welbeck goals than the one Dimitar Berbatov strike that won the match for Man Yoo.